A PROJECT BY THE ALMO FINANCIAL GROUP…
BUILDING BUSINESS VALUE BY INCREASING PROFIT SPECIFICALLY FOR ADDICTIVE TREATMENT CENTERS
- The Almo Financial Group has partnered with Claim Path Solutions (CPS) to recover lost revenues due to insurance industry practices.
- With well over 100 years of healthcare and business experience, CPS was carefully selected as an effective team on behalf of our clients.
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has made it the legal and financial responsibility of insurance carriers to properly pay for mental health and addictive treatment center services.
- Our focus is the reimbursement of out-of-network insurance policies for treatment centers.
We fully appreciate the work and effort that treatment centers provide their patients and the dedication it takes to help put these people’s lives back together. In that light, we are proud to serve this community by putting money back into their pocket – money unfairly held back by health insurance companies.
Whether strategic and professional negotiations will achieve the results you deserve or should legal action be necessary, AFG and CPS will be there for you.
Upon Client Acquisition and adhering to appropriate HIPAA procedures, CPS will review all out-of-network cases, current and within the past year to determine how much money our team is expected to return to our Clients. We will work with or independently of (depending on the situation) with our Client’s billing staff and aggressively pursue the thousands of dollars that are/have been left on the table.
CPS LEADERSHIP TEAM. Founded by Travis Newman, CEO, Tom Blakely, COO and Larry Rogak, CLO; CPS and AFG are dedicated to achieving the best revenue recovery results in the industry.
CONTACT US: Please contact David Almoslino at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 692-2650 to see if your treatment center qualifies for our valuable services or for more information. We’re here for you.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, and as a result of our services you can expect all of the following:
- More money into treatment center coffers
- Higher profit, which translates to
- Higher Value of your Business